Re: [oletrucks] Transmission and Rear End Gearing questions

To: "Jason E. Markel" <markel@webt.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Transmission and Rear End Gearing questions
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 21:30:51 -0600
The Mustang had a "World Class" option for the T5 5 sp. This option has better
syncro's in it and a few other parts that can handle a little more abuse. To
make the T5 Chevy style a "world class" type, just swap out the Ford guts into
the Chevy T5 and it will be a more reliable tranny. I forgot, but I think you
still have to use the Chevy input shaft. The gears are gears and you can mix
different gears ratio's for a custom ratio trans as you wish from other T5's. I
hope this helps.

         "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>