Re: [oletrucks] ZIGS any good?

To: Joseph Rennie Weertz <jweertz@umich.edu>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ZIGS any good?
From: J & M Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 07:10:50 -0700
I've had good luck with Zigs. I've bought alot of stuff from them for my hot
rod project. Their prices are a little better than RB's Obsolete and their
service it excellent. Shipping charges are also reasonable. I didn't buy a
IFS from them, mostly dress up parts. I'm not sure who makes their IFS but
I've seen a few and my favorite is Total cost Involved. The overall quality
of TCI products is unbeatable, even their trans cross member is a thing of
beauty.

Jeff Street
'55-2 short/step "Streets Rod-project"