Re: [oletrucks] disc brakes and stock wheels

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] disc brakes and stock wheels
From: "Eric and Linda St. Phillips" <lstphil1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:17:10 -0400
I tryed a kit from Classic Performance Products which had the 6 bolt dics
brakes but had to return it because the inside return bend on my stock rims
would not clear the caliper. Performance Products told me that there are
different styles of original wheels and depending on the diameter of the
return bend , will fit or not . I was unlucky and they did not.
I went with Kevlar Composite shoes in my original drums. Not on the road yet
so time will tell.
Eric A. St.Phillips