[oletrucks] Patch panels for a '56

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Patch panels for a '56
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 09:06:08 -0700
I'm about to start replacing some metal on the '56, and am not quite sure
what to order in the way of patch panels.  From the picture in the Chevy
Duty catalog, I know that I will need the lower door post for both sides,
assuming that this is the part to which the bottom hinges bolt.  Question:
I can look through a hole rusted out next to the lower hinge, and see the
front tire.  All this metal is rusted out.  Can anyone tell me exactly what
I need to order in the way of patch panels for this section?  I also plan to
replace all fenders at some point.

Thanks-

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine) & '56 3600 (hers)