Re: [oletrucks] original seat for sale

To: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] original seat for sale
From: "R. Welch" <rwelch@ionet.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 12:08:12 -0500
Bill, what did you take the bucket seats from?  Is there a picture on your
website?  For some reason my browser won't open the link you specified.

I've been looking for buckets for both an AD and TF trucks.  What have some
of the other list members used?  Because of the cab shape and size, I think
the AD and TF probably would use different size buckets.

-Bob