[oletrucks] Web Site Update

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Web Site Update
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 03:08:21 -0500
I have added another roll of film to the Project pages on my web site.
Anyone interested in seeing where I am on the 50 restoration is welcome to
take a look. All pics after the picture of the 49 3600 are new.

Anyone having any other important links to vendors or truck related sites
please let me know so I can add them. I need all the advice, tips and tricks
I can get!

www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html

Deve
50 3100