Re: [oletrucks] Deluxe heater vs Standard

To: Mike Suriano <msuriano@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Deluxe heater vs Standard
From: Bill Bailey <billb@gamewood.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:47:17 -0400
Standard heater only had a fan speed control while the deluxe heater had
temperature control, fan speed switch, and inside/outside air lever.
Every deluxe I have ever seen has the chrome panel for the controls
You can kind of see the deluxe heater in this picture.

http://members.tripod.com/~oltruck/initial/picpage.html

Hope this helps

--
Bill Bailey