[oletrucks] Suspension swap on AD's

To: "Old chevy truck advice" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Suspension swap on AD's
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 18:15:24 -0500
Guys,

You all recently helped me on the conversion from three to five windows.
Thanks.

Need more advice.  I am buying a partially rodded AD with a Pacer front end.
Needs much work, but that's O.K.  However, I want to end up with a daily
driver that looks much like the original.  My focus here is the Pacer front
end that is now part of the truck.  My question:  How far below the original
+ or - 11" from front bumper to ground will the Pacer clip force the truck
to sit?

Thanks again and thanks in advance.

Michael Lubitz
(512) 306-1681