[oletrucks] Help on a suspension swap on AD's

To: "Old chevy truck advice" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Help on a suspension swap on AD's
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 19:01:47 -0500
 Help.

I am buying a partially rodded AD with a Pacer front end.  Needs much work,
but that's O.K.  However, I want to end up with a daily
driver that looks much like the original.  My focus here is the Pacer front
end that is now part of the truck.  My question:  How far below the original
stance above ground will the Pacer clip force the truck to sit?

 Thanks.

 Michael Lubitz
 (512) 306-1681