[oletrucks] Fw: saw your truck!!

To: "trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fw: saw your truck!!
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 11:35:49 -0500
May be somebody could use this he saw my website and asked me if I knew
anybody looking for this engine, trans
please reply to him directly

fosterj@worldnet.att.net

Bill 53 3600 hot rod
My Website
www.hotrodstogo.com
"Give a man a fish,he will eat for a day
Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat
and drink beer all day"