[oletrucks] Speedometer

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Speedometer
From: Tom3600@webtv.net
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 10:04:11 -0400 (EDT)
Does anybody know if there is a 6 volt tachometer available?   Does it
matter except for the light bulb inside it?  Does anybody out there have
one for sale?  My speedo is broke and at any rate the original tires
were 17" (33" in diameter and my new 15" are about 28")  Or  is there a
6 volt electronic speedometer available?   I am currently using an 8
volt battery but everything I see is 12 volt.  I am switching to 12 volt
eventually but it would be nice to know how fast I am going this
summer!!

Tom Poterack
'49 Chevy 3600
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/tom49.jpg