[oletrucks] Well I finally bought it!

To: Old Chevy Trucks Newsletter <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Well I finally bought it!
From: Steve Murray <smurray@ocii.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 21:55:31 -0600
1952 Chev 1/2 ton, rebuilt 216 and lots of new parts! I have been
looking at her for 12 months or so and finally gave in and bought it! I
found it in North central Alberta east of Edmonton. Pretty excited!! Now
I have to break the news to the wife. I did tell her i was going to buy
it but i don't think she thought i was serious.
    Does anyone have info on canadian serial #'s and codes, I tried the
vin decoder on the link from chevytrucks.org but i think that it only
works for american built vin #'s. Enjoying the daily reading from
everyone, any info shared is appreciated.