RE: [oletrucks] test

To: "'Eric Johnson'" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] test
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 08:48:19 -0500
It is probably because they are using the "out of office assistant" feature
of Microsoft's Outlook mail package.  I use it when I am on vacation to let
my co-worker's know not to expect an answer to e-mails until I return.

There is an easy way to prevent these messages from going to the oletrucks
list.  Just set up a "rule" moving all messages with "oletrucks" in the
subject line to a folder (mine is named truck).  This "rule" will be
followed
instead of the "rule" that says to respond with your "on vacation" message.