Re: [oletrucks] 235 Plugs

To: "Grant Galbraith" <trks@javanet.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 Plugs
From: "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 13:25:39 -0500
Grant,
          Here in Canada I have no trouble to get R44XL for my ole trucks.
They are AC Plugs, made in Mexico for $2.00ea. {Can.}
          I get them from   ACKLANDS-GRAINGER CORP. They have over 300
branches across the U.S. and Canada. Here they are willing to sell to us old
truck guys at jobber price, just ask if you have a branch in your area. They
also have a free 1800+ page Catalogue. U name it autimotive, they have it.
In business since 1889. May be called
W.W. GRAINGER there.
           If you are stuck and unable to get them, let me know and I can
send them to you.
Regards,
1948 THRIFTMASTER 5 WINDOW 3/4 [AMERICAN]
1951 1430  [1 TON?] CANADIAN
1951 1300  [1/2 TON] CANADIAN
1966 FLEETSIDE  [1/2 TON L. Box] CANADIAN
All Chevrolet
and a
1965 GMC [1/2 TON L. Box 910} CANADIAN

Don Slaney