Re: [oletrucks] help with paint color for '54

To: Walter Nash <wbnash@dakotacom.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] help with paint color for '54
From: J and M Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 16:34:00 -0700
I believe the color you are referring to is Cream Medium. My '53-'54 color chips
list the "Duco" number as 34  and the "Dulux" number as 93-530 There is also a
"Dulux" stock, order and code number 246-6596 Some of the vendors have a "modern
type" matching paint available or I'd bet Bob ADler would know where to find it.
It's a nice color. My '54 panel was Cream Medium, I sure miss that truck. -Jeff

Jeff Street
'55-2 short/step "Street's rod-project"
Seattle, WA