[oletrucks] horsepower potential

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] horsepower potential
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 21:27:55 EDT
Hey everyone,

Awhile ago, one of you guys was very helpful with figuring the horsepower
potential of my turbo'd/injected GMC 270 at around 340. I've changed some of
the parameters of my engine and I'd really like to know how the bhp has been
affected. I'm also intersested in getting one of the software programs to
figure this stuff so wondering what works the best for you guys that have 'em?

If anybodies got one of these fancy programs and some spare time, here's my
engine specs:

6 cylinders
281 cid
4" stroke