Re: [oletrucks] hub caps for the 62

To: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] hub caps for the 62
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 20:03:05 -0700
Don

I have a set of those side mounting bracket that were in the back of a 65 we
purchased.  They sure didn't work in the 65 especially for a side mount 6
cylinder engine.  These brackets have a step down design and bolt to the
crossmember?  If these are the one's let me know.  I'll check my catalog in
a few and see if it shows a picture of them.

If all else fails, I'll give my friend a call tomorrow and see if he has a
set laying around "I'm pretty sure he does".

Joe
http://chevy1.freeservers.com/
http://jeepster.freeservers.com/
http://50chevy.freeservers.com/