Re: [oletrucks] power steering

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] power steering
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 10:02:05 -0400
Brian,
   Regarding the power steering install, Claude Ramey has done this on his
59 and has documented it, pictures included, on his web site. Go to
http://www.n-link.com/~rameyfam/truckpg.htm
click on the power steering link and you can see it all.....wayne

>im also going to put power steering into the truck this summer, i remember a
>while back someone put power steering on the I-beam by bolting a 70s (?) box
>onto the outside of the frame rail where the stock shock went, and relocated
>the shock to the back. but i dont remember who or how they did it, does any
>one have any tips, prices they could share with me on that topic? im most
>likely going to either keep my original colume if i can, or get a Ididit
>tilt colume from Kennys Rod Shop in turlock (lokar stuff, etc.)

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne