[oletrucks] Oletrucks: Identifying Engines

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Oletrucks: Identifying Engines
From: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 11:37:47 -500
I need assistance with identifying this engine...I thought I had saved
a message that directed us to a site that would identify these things
but after searching the files I could not come up with anything. Does
anyone have this info  if so could you send it to me??? Thanks in
advance.

> The only numbers i found are casting numbers on the block the are:
> GWC GMC-5 6107328     B136 That is how they were on the block. The
> side pan stops below the head.
Rogerg
51-3100 AD Huckster
Lisbon, Connecticut