[oletrucks] Leaking Axles

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Leaking Axles
From: "La Fountaine Family" <glafountaine@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 12:58:36 -0700
Hi all,
I have what looks to be either trans fluid or rear end gear lube leaking out
the axle on the passenger side into the rear brakes, covering just about
everything on that side. I am about to redo all the brakes and want to know
if there is a seal somewhere in either the torque tube, the rear end or at
the hub end of the axles that would allow this to be stopped?

All The Best!

George La Fountaine
Granada Hills, CA
Restoring Grandpa's 1954 Chevy 3104