Re: [oletrucks] New Mexico Jim

To: David G Shier <dshier@rmi.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New Mexico Jim
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 20:03:35 -0700
You guys are great! It sure puts a nice warm feeling in ya to get e-mail
like this from ya'll. I am well away from any fires burning now. If a fire
did break out in my neck of the woods, it will be on the news like the
other fires. It is so dry out, we got only 8 feet of snow this winter and
that is way below normal. I think I will do some preparing for a disaster
like having important papers easily assessable and bag or suitcase with
things like a few changes of clothes, first aide kit, some munchies that
wont spoil or be uneatable if crushed up, prescriptions, soap, a tiny
bottle of Clorox for water purification towels, SOS mirror and some gallon
jugs of water stashed away, a  cheapy WalMart sleeping bag and you can get
by in emergencies.  Some of those in the evacuated areas had 5 minutes to
get loaded up and gone. Thanks everyone for the thoughts. You guys are
great!

--
New Mexico Jim
50 3100 ½ ton