[oletrucks] Harbor freight pressure blaster

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Harbor freight pressure blaster
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 18:06:02 -0700
I purchased the Harbor freight 40 lb. pressure blaster to do the big parts
on my 55 1st.  I did the front half of the frame on Sunday.  All I can say
is "WOW"!!!!!  That little sucker works just great.  I got it a couple
months ago on sale for i think $79.95.  What a bargain.  It works really
well.  You get about 15-20 min. of blast time at 80 psi.  This is actually
that bad, as it gives you a chance to kinda catch your breath while you
sweep up the sand and sift it through the screen.  A bigger blaster would be
nice, but this little baby sure works for me.
            Mark Self
         Redlands, CA
   '55 1st 5-window 3100
   "Sentimental Journey"