[oletrucks] New Arrival

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] New Arrival
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 06:35:47 EDT
I'm the proud father of a 1938 suburban carryall.  It is totally stock,
minimal rust for NY, engine stuck, trans stuck, needs door bottoms and
quarter bottoms, but I'm falling in love with it.  Has not been on the road
since about 1955.  Has all seats, good fenders, good tail and lift gate, good
running boards.  ALL windows go up and down.  Original paint faded to primer
and surface rust, but pinstriping visible.  Now I need a few months of spare
time.  Needless to say,  This is a rare find.  I had been running a 1966
panel truck for the past 22 years and it is rotted out bad and ready for
retirement before it falls apart.  My question is should I convert to sealed
beam headlamps or stay stock?  The 216 is adequate for me.
Bob ADler