[oletrucks] Seattle, WA Listers take a look

To: "oltrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Seattle, WA Listers take a look
From: "Rogers" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 07:54:35 -0500

Hey Guys,

I picked this up off of another list I'm on.  I thought one of ya'll might
want to check it out.

From: Grant & Tye Morris, INTERNET:gtmorris@seanet.com

I have a 6 cyl. GM engine that needs some work.  I do not want to store this
engine any longer.  Therefore, it is free for the taking.  The
engine is located in Seattle WA.  It is too large to ship.  There is no
head and the exhaust manifold is damaged.  the intake manifold, carb, and
fuel pump look ok.  I don't know the year or the Cu. In.  If you are
interested send me an e-mail at gtmorris@seanet.com

Grant

Robert Rogers
57 Belair Sport Coupe restored to original
55 -2 3100 Wife's project
57 3100
and a few others