[oletrucks] Headliner question

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Headliner question
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 13:54:54 -0500
I'm about to replace the headliner in my '50 3600.  What I have is the
2-piece cardboard, with the floating center bow.  I see that American
Classic Truck Parts sells both the 2-piece cardboard headliner, which would
replace what I have, and also a 1-piece fiberglass headliner.  Has anyone
had experience with the 1-piece fiberglass headliner in an AD truck?  I
would prefer this to the cardboard if it will fit, but would like to hear
from someone else who knows first hand.

Thanks!

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine)