[oletrucks] engine numbers

To: oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] engine numbers
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 14:49:52 -0700
I think I might have a 261. It is in a 54 two ton and the 235 and the 261 was
available. the only numbers in the block are stamped numbers. There are no cast
numbers at all except a 14 right at the fuel pump area. The stamped numbers are
0927397f54z. This number was on the pad just rear of the distributor. my other
engine's block has no numbers period. The engine in my 50 ½ ton has the numbers
where almost all of them do. thx

--
New Mexico Jim
50 3100 ½ ton