Re: [oletrucks] Springs & Suspension

To: Ron2946@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Springs & Suspension
From: Paul Blosser <paulb@todays-tech.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 23:16:06 -0500
Ron,

I live outside Springfield MO and had the front springs redone for less
than $150 which included a new main spring on both sides, and the rear
for a little less.  When they re-arched the rears, I also had them put
the new bushings in the spring eyes -- this saved me lot of sweat.

You can also buy springs from JC Whitney for about $140-160 a pair.

Paul Blosser
1954 3100