[oletrucks] Replacing Bed on 55 series 2

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Replacing Bed on 55 series 2
From: "Steven R. Goss" <Steve@AZscholarships.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 23:53:27 -0700
Hi Ole Truckers,
Sure glad you guys are around to help out this beginner.
My bed is just about finished an ready to install. The more I think
about it the more I am leaning on pulling the Box completely off the
truck so that I can sand blast the frame (I will be masking all
mechanical surfaces) and repaint it. I am having some problem removing
the fenders and other stuff since the bolts are all rusted on. Should I
just drill the bolts out and replace them?

What is the best procedure to take the bed down?

Thanks,
STeve

--
Steven R. Goss