[oletrucks] Door trim questions

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Door trim questions
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 18:24:36 -0700
Thisis may seem like a goofy question.  But here goes.

I looked in the assembly manual and couldn't find out what this peice of
trim is called.  It goes all around the door opening, inside the cab.  Mine
is virtually all gone.  It is held to the cab by a metal "C" section sheet
metal channel.  How do you replace it?  Is it supposed to slide out of the
channel, or what?  All the other door trim I have seen in all the catalogs,
but not this trim.

Second question.  To replace the door weatherstripping, is it best to remove
the door?  It looks like it 's nearly impossible to replace this trim down
the front of the door (Between the hinges).

Thanmk\s in advance.

            Mark Self
         Redlands, CA
   '55 1st 5-window 3100