[oletrucks] new to list-

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] new to list-
From: "Karl Lutes" <lutes@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:11:01 -0400
Hey guys-

I've been listening in for a couple months- tried to send my name in once
before but I guess I didn't have the settings right so I'll give it another
whirl. I've learned a ton, maybe I can pitch in a tidbit or two.

For the record, I've got a 55 2nd GMC, 454, TH400, 3.08 12 bolt, 72 truck
front end, ps/pb.still working on mechanicals; Vintage air unit is next, bed
and paint over winter. Plan is to keep it fairly straight in appearance.

I've got a 58 Chevy Fleetside project that I'm abandoning--might sell
complete or part out.

Karl Lutes
Union, KY (sunny side of Cincy)
55 2nd GMCsort of rod