Re: [oletrucks] GMC engine ID

To: "WILHELM GORDON" <gvwilhelm@home.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC engine ID
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 04:05:33 -0400
Wilhelm,

   Inliners International (www.inliners.org) has a good casting number list
and links to several others, but they are for American GMC's. The Canadian
light duty GMC's used Chevy engines in many applications. From the head
casting number, your engine is a Chevy 235.

You may have better luck with a source such as a Canadian antique truck
group, if indeed one exists.

Jack Halton
51 GMC 1/2 ton
Winter Park FL