Re: [oletrucks] Aftermarket truck beds

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Aftermarket truck beds
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 01:44:34 -0400
Jeff, I have a copy of the Mar-K catalog and it seems like they can handle any
situation,
accompanied by the appropriate cost, I'm sure.  I don't know anything about the
Pro's Pick, though
I've seen their ads.  We have a local guy around here who put a Chevy S-10 bed
on his rod project.
I saw it at an early spring show and it looked pretty good, though he did say
that he had to do some
creative body work to make it look right.  This might be worth considering as
an option as well.
Might be worth taking some rough measurements to see if this is reasonably
feasible.  I have thought
of investigating this route for my own project, but it will be sometime in the
future.  I'd be
interested in hearing any updates on your bed when you do decide which
manufacturer you choose.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project
72 Chevy Malibu