[oletrucks] spinning push rod!!!

To: Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] spinning push rod!!!
From: "Dan Pace (pace)" <pace@dwsd.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 09:40:57 -0400
--------------9229A75EB664E5F93183D4B5

Got back my 235 from the machine shop, and after everything was
installed I tried to adjust the valves. (lifters were changed from
mechanical to hydraulic) After many attempts I had one push rod that
turned three times as fast as the others. The cam, lifters, and push
rods are new. Does anybody out there have any idea what the problem
is?                                   Thanks  Dan

--------------9229A75EB664E5F93183D4B5
 name="pace.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:;