RE: [oletrucks] Thanks - Shop Hoist

To: "Radicic, Gary" <RadicicG@osc.army.mil>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Thanks - Shop Hoist
From: bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:53:11 -0500
I also appreciate the dialog on shop hoists as I am nearing the point when
I can start on my shop.  I've thought about an I-beam hoist, but now think
that I will stick with a cherry picker even though my shop will only be
about 24x24.  As this will be a 'hobby' shop I cannot justify the expense
of the I-beam.  Plus, if I move I can take it with me, loan it to friends
(not that any of my friends do this kind of stuff - they all think that I
am pretty crazy for working on an old truck).

BobK
'51 3600 5 window
Arnaudville, LA

                    "Radicic, Gary"

                    <RadicicG@osc.army.m        To:
"'oletrucks@autox.team.net'"
                    il>                         <oletrucks@autox.team.net>

                    Sent by:                    cc:

                    owner-oletrucks@auto        Subject:     RE: [oletrucks]
Thanks - Shop Hoist
                    x.team.net

                    06/06/00 11:54 AM

                    Please respond to

                    "Radicic, Gary"

I agree!
I am laying the concrete for my shop also in a few days and was thinking
about
the same issues.  Thanks for the discussion.  I think the engine hoist aka
cherry picker is the way for me to go!!

Gary Radicic
1950 Chev 3600
Geneseo, IL