Re: [oletrucks] More Shift lever location.

To: Mark Self <markself@discover.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More Shift lever location.
From: J and M Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 08:18:16 -0700
I don't have the dimensions but Lokar and Gennie both make a shift levers for
TH350's that resemble the old manual sticks. They have the bend in them that
work well with bench seats. Lokar is kinda spendy but the quality and service is
excellent. I sent them an old one I had to be re-configured and they sent me
back a brand new one and only charged me $50.00

Jeff Street
Seattle, WA
'55-2 short/step "Street's Rod-project"