[oletrucks] Re: < toys > Hotwheels '58 Apache in yellow is out...& 55 st

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: < toys > Hotwheels '58 Apache in yellow is out...& 55 stepside...
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 23:00:45 EDT
 I hit the Toys R us today, and found they have released the '58 Apache
Fleetside truck in yellow now, as well as the blue I reported last week. I
picked up one, still $8 each . Not bad. I also found a new '55 Chevy stepside
in 1/24th scale, a purple/maroon shade, by a new toy company, at TRU as well,
it was only $5, diecast metal, nice detailing. Decided it was too nice to
leave on the shelf. :) That's my toy report for the day.

Jerry
Woodbridge, VA