Re: [oletrucks] Truck Cover

Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck Cover
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 22:16:06 -0700
Hi Bill,

It always amazes me when people talk about rain in the summer.  I can't
imagine what that would be like.  I remember one summer when I was about 10
years old, it sprinkled for about 5 minutes.  I was in the swimming pool,
and it seemed to be the oddest thing to be in the pool while it was raining.

Anyway, I think the important thing with a cover, especially if it is
raining, is to take the cover off once a week or so and give the car a wash.
The truck kind of sweats under the cover and minerals collect on the paint.
Eventually they will dull the surface if you don't clean it once in a while.

Regards,

Grant S.
54 3100 (mostly all there)
54 3100 (mostly not there)