[oletrucks] 54 Shox

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 54 Shox
From: "glperry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 03:55:22 -0500
I'm putting shocks on front of my 2-ton. Can't find a listing by anyone
for these. May have found some one-ton size, gas should be better
than anything they had on 54. My mounts are 14.5 -15" at static and
suspension doesn't move more than 2" either way I'ld bet. I need
the studs at both ends and mount bushings and washers/nuts.
Any body suggest a ssource or web-site for picking out shocks
frrom cat. according to my measurements and needs?
                                                            "G"
G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN
54 Chevy 2-ton (driver)