[oletrucks] Trip along the "Mother Road"

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Trip along the "Mother Road"
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 1995 01:30:00 -0500
Well it's finally set!  Vacation for two weeks along Route 66 with the wife
and kids.  We are going to be leaving on June 26th from Chicago and
returning to Wisconsin around July 8th.  What I'm looking for from the
group are those of you who live along the route from Chicago to California.
 I'd love to get in touch with a few of you and swap stories and get a few
pictures of you and your trucks.  Unfortunetly my truck won't be making
this trip, but I'll bring along lots of pictures and a few stories to boot.

Thanks all!
Hope to see you along the Mother of all Roads

John Rockefeller
and Family
1949 3100 "Eeyore"