[oletrucks] 5-window cab monopoly

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 5-window cab monopoly
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 15:59:14 EDT
Hey everyone,

I'm curious what a 5-window cab, rusty, but restorable would go for? There
are a ton of these trucks where I'm at here in Oregon, but they haven't
figured out a way to grow cabs on trees yet. Until that day comes, I can't
see anybody throwing out the old rusty ones. It would be a chore, but I might
be able to salvage a half dozen or more rusty old 5-window cabs. I'd like to
know if anyone'd be interested in working out a deal. I can also blast 'em
and put 'em in epoxy primer. Even weld patch panels in and do the finish
bodywork if ya like. They're from big trucks. Most don't have a dent one.
Just rusted out floors, cowels and corners.

Dustin
50 & 53 GMC 1/2 tons
48 GMC 3/4 ton