[oletrucks] temp eng swap

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] temp eng swap
From: "Rod Fleming" <rod_virago@colleges.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 22:02:44 -0700
I have a 85 GMC 350 I am going to put in my 59 chevy fleetside while I build
the permanent engine. I was wondering if it had the taped holes for the front
motor mounts or if I need to put in a cross member in. I am trying to keep the
truck as stock a possible. It has a 1963? 327ci and 350 trans in it now. Any
suggestions will be helpful. The truck has to drive as I work on it (major pain
in the a**). Also any one need a 85 for body parts? I need to get rid of the
donor. Thanks Rod in San Diego

 Rod 59 Apache