Re: [oletrucks] Vent Windows???

To: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vent Windows???
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 19:42:18 -0500
I would go with a kit  you will gain electric windows and you will not have
to deal with a frame around the glass.they can get expensive to replace
Bill 53 3600 hot rod
Chicago,Ill.
My Website
www.hotrodstogo.com
"Give a man a fish,he will eat for a day
Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat
and drink beer all day"