[oletrucks] Rust "converter"

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Rust "converter"
From: Scott Lent <scott.lent@tamut.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:33:29 -0500
Does anyone have firsthand experience with the rust "converter" substances
now on the market?  (You know, the ones that allegedly penetrate and
convert the rust to an inert material and seal the surface...)  I know
there are a number of the products out there, but am also aware that at
least one does not "work as advertised."  I'm looking for "yes, I used
Brand A on my xx and have had no problems" or "I used Brand B on my xx and
it was worthless," not "so-and-so said..." or "I read in a magazine."

Much appreciated!

Scott...

Scott Lent
1956 Chevrolet 3100