[oletrucks] Headliner for AD

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Headliner for AD
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:01:43 -0500
When I find something good, I like to share it with you guys, so let me tell
you about the fiberglass headliner I got from American Classic today.  It's
one-piece, which eliminates the floating bow in the middle.  Looks great,
and I like it a lot better than the 2-piece cardboard one that I bought
before, and ended up throwing away after trying to get it installed.

This one is contoured to the shape of the truck, and with a little trimming
on the sides, fits like a glove.  I painted it the same color as my
interior, and the surface looks like vinyl.  I am very happy with it.

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine)
'56 3600 (hers)
League City, Texas