Re: [oletrucks] 50 GMC

To: "John B. Mercier" <AFiggis@ibm.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 50 GMC
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:10:15 -0400
As with the Big Chevy Old trucks, there isn't much available from the
vendors. Heavy GMC's shared some Bowtie parts but much was proprietary. This
list, and the Stovebolt.com swap meet and bulletin boards, are about your
best resources on the web. Hopefully you can make some contacts and find
parts the good old-fashioned way - swap for 'em!

Jack Halton
51 GMC 1/2 ton
Winter Park FL