[oletrucks] more 58/9 fleet gmc

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] more 58/9 fleet gmc
From: J Forbes <jforbes@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:22:04 -0700
As I was driving down the main drag today (in my 55 belair, sorry it's
not a truck) I saw a white TF truck with a utility bed in a parking
lot.  As I drove by, I saw that it was a 58/9, and it had a GMC fender
emblem, but on the front it had a Chevy grille, quad headlights, and the
wide GMC hood emblem!

Maybe someone got creative with this one...perhaps they liked the looks
of the Chevy grille/headlights and swapped them out?  Who knows!  I
guess I should have stopped and scoped it out better...oh well.

Jim F
59 CHEVYS in AZ