RE: [oletrucks] Pictures of my 51

To: "Steven C" <podunkjr@netscape.net>, "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Pictures of my 51
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 07:59:15 -0400
Hi Steven,

Great nickname there (my paternal grandparents called me Podunk). Great
truck too when you get it finished. Heck, it's a great truck now. You got a
lot of hard work, a lot of fun in front of you fixin' it the way you want
it. I wish I had started as early as you. Go to it and good luck.

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)
Boca Raton, Florida