[oletrucks] Selling out :(

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Selling out :(
From: L1Chevy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:19:52 EDT
Well, its with regret that I might have to abandon you guys.....Like most car
guys, something else has caught my eye, in this case a very fine little 52
Chevy 2 door hardtop. I plan on doing it the same whay I did my
truck...retro...dual carbs..6 cylinder..

For anybody interested, I'm going to sell my truck..you can see it at Wayne
Osbornes site under the 51 button...I have a buyer thats telling me he's 80%
sure that he's going to buy it for $13,000.00, but we all know how that
goes...havent seen the money yet..if anybody is interested, let me know....I
did about 20 pics of the truck the other night with my digital and I'd be
delighted to send them to an interested party. If you ARE interested, I live
in Vancouver, Washington...right beside Portland, Oregon.

I've enjoyed this group alot over the last years and have learned alot. I
thank all for the comments, tips, and general knowledge. I think I'll still
stick around...can always learn more...

   Dave Koon
   '51 3100