Re: [oletrucks] Turn Signals

To: "David G Shier" <dshier@rmi.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Turn Signals
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 11:06:38 -0400
I switch the parking lights on my 47-2nd to parking/turn signals using the
"extra socket" setup.  Fairly simple to do...if you have the wiring already
in place for the aftermarket turn signals.  Only problem I had was that one
of the bolts that holds the parking light housing to the grille broke off.
Had to weld a new bolt on so I could put it back in.  Other than that, it
works great.  Got my dual-filament sockets from Obsolete Chevrolet in
Nashville, GA.  Let me know if you need the number.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC