Re: [oletrucks] Front bumper brackets

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Front bumper brackets
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 06:34:20 -0700
Smokey:
    Thanks for the confirm.  I took my brackets off nearly a year ago.  Made
the mistake of not noting which was right or left.  Went to put them on
yeaterday.  I guessed they were the way you said, but just wanted to be
sure.  Thanks for taking the time to check for me.
    You know you guys have helped me sao much on my truck.  This list has
got to be the neatest thing I have found.  It's like bench racing with a
bunch of buddies.  I work in a hospital.  I really like the people I work
with, but none of them have the same outside interests as I do (Hot rods &
old trucks).  I've wanted a street rod most of my life.  I finally am
getting one.  Not anything fancy, but it will be a nice cruiser.  When I
work on the truck (alone), my wife, kids, and friends all think I've gone
over the edge.  When I check my mail each morning, all you guys are here
talking about what I like (my oletruck).  It's like a bull session with old
friends.  I lke to hear your opions, suggestions, likes and dislikes.  It's
great!
    You guys have helped me more than you'll ever know.  Thanks to all of
you.
            Mark Self
         Redlands, CA
   '55 1st 5-window 3100